First Bottega Veneta Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just couldn’t get this colour combo off my mind, simply knew I have to get hold of it and here it is, a medium tote in denim blue with brunito-finished chain.

IMG_0403.jpg

Doncaster42, Bagcoolie, J.T. and 19 others like this.
  2. Denim is a gorgeous blue. And the chain Tote a classic BV! It’s really pretty!

M.Dressler likes this.
  3. What a great and versatile color! I own the chain tote in camel, and it is one of my most used bags - to too big to log around, but it can fit my small laptop and most work stuff, so always a great choice for the office

Congrats!

M.Dressler likes this.
  4. Love the color

M.Dressler likes this.
  5. Very nice!!!

M.Dressler likes this.
  6. Gorgeous!! Congrats! :woohoo:

M.Dressler likes this.
  7. Denim is a beautiful & versatile color. Hope you’ll share some modeling shots.....

M.Dressler and frenziedhandbag like this.
  8. Beautiful bag. I hope you enjoy it.

M.Dressler likes this.
  9. I had not seen Denim before but your picture shows it to be such an interesting color. The medium chain tote is a classic and elegant style. Congrats on scoring it!

10. My fave bag, congrats!

M.Dressler likes this.
  11. This is lovely! I have espadrilles in denim and the color is so versatile. Enjoy!

12. Really gorgeous blue. And I agree with @frenzied - the medium chain tote is a classic and elegant style. It works for any settings! Congrats!

13. The Chain Tote was my first BV bag too (mine is black with the same brunito hardware). It’s a great bag, congrats!

M.Dressler likes this.
  14. Welcome to the world of BV! You made an excellent choice for your first BV- classic style in such a beautiful and versatile blue. Congrats and enjoy!

M.Dressler likes this.
  15. Thank you!