first birkin

natalia123

Aug 10, 2009
Dear ladies,

I decided to buy my first Birkin. I already visited the store, see colors, leather, size. But I am hesitating with a color. Gold, black ...so many. I cant choose, pls.. help me

Thank you

hermesmonkey

Feb 18, 2008
Dear ladies,

I decided to buy my first Birkin. I already visited the store, see colors, leather, size. But I am hesitating with a color. Gold, black ...so many. I cant choose, pls.. help me

Thank you
Natalia123, please check the reference section. Study the colors ... tpfrs have been very good about posting colors, so it's probably the BEST compilation of H colors that you will see.

Enjoy perusing the threads. It's a lot of fun!:smile:

boo1689

happy happy joy joy
O.G.
Jun 24, 2008
~I Love LA~
what's your style? what do you wear most of the time? do you want something that pops or something neutral?

after all, you are the one carrying the bag and you should feel like a million bucks when it's the right one!!

natalia123

Aug 10, 2009
Thank you. I cheked it out. It really helps!!

A gold color is a classical color of Hermes, is it correct? And what do you think about this color?

boo1689

happy happy joy joy
O.G.
Jun 24, 2008
~I Love LA~
yes, gold is a very classic H color~ very versatile. but do try to check it out in the H store and see how the bag looks on you. personally I love the color but the color does not love me back. I cannot carry a gold bag.... So do check out the color in real life just to be sure~~