First Birkin - Should I get it?

CPA

O.G.
Dec 4, 2011
Hi friends, I am looking for my first birkin and saw this one, let me know what you gals think. Does anyone know the price at the Hermes store for this one? It seems like ebay birkin bags are a little overpriced. It's the 30 cm togo bag.

Thanks for your help.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260937021018&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

$(KGrHqJHJD!E7y-RZ9dZBPFRb4i2cw~~60_3.JPG

Not sure if it is the color is not accurate in the picture but it does not seem to be Tosca per the listing. The price also seems to be a lot higher than retail price from the boutique...

I also don't think this is tosca. Have get the bag authenticated ?
Resellers price are always higher than in Hermes boutique, but it's not like you can get birkins so easily at any Hermes boutique so it's your personal choice.

^Ditto. I would get it authenticated ASAP. I don't think it's Tosca. Additionally, not great pictures and the seller has no feedback as a seller except for a $97 camcorder.

Please don't get me wrong...but I am having doubts on this bag. I believe I have seen some of these photos in the auth. thread before if I am not mistaken, and the shape is a bit odd to my eyes. Do double check then make the purchase. Good luck my friend.

The seller has no return policy, latest feedback was a camcorder, and now they suddenly have 3 Birkins to sell?
I think even if it looks genuine, I wouldn't risk it. No way I'd buy a Birkin from eBay, let alone one with no history or reputation. Not exactly cheap too. With that price, you can easily get one from reputable reseller. Please don't risk it even if it looks genuine.

If you are having doubts.. I would say don't buy it. Personally, I don't like buying bags on eBay.. Especially when you are keen to spend 10k plus for the bag.. You would want to experience the service at H store as well.. I would wait until you find the one you want and buy them at H store. Hope this helps. ;)

the bag appears to be Bougainvillea and looks authentic but I have no knowledge of the seller. Birkins are 9 to 10000 and up depending on size and leather. Either find a reputable seller like JaneFinds, Createurs deluxe, luxwear etc and try to negotiate a fair premium. depending on what store you willing be shopping at you may need to spend a bit for the privilege of buying one

the bag appears to be Bougainvillea and looks authentic but I have no knowledge of the seller. Birkins are 9 to 10000 and up depending on size and leather. Either find a reputable seller like JaneFinds, Createurs deluxe, luxwear etc and try to negotiate a fair premium. depending on what store you willing be shopping at you may need to spend a bit for the privilege of buying one
Did you take a good look at the listing? I have concerns about her bags being authentic.

i tend to agree but i hate to imply that something is fake as well when i really dont know: i wasnt advocating that she buy from her at all. simply that I would not even consider an unknown seller.
True, but there are loads of people reading threads. They don´t necessarily post. I´d hate for someone to click on that listing and buy. KWIM?