First Birkin. Opinions on color/leather

Thank you everyone for all your advice! It is my first but definitely not last birkin! I ended up deciding to get it. My sweet fiancé went to pick it up today. I don't get back until Sunday night and I'm I'm dying to see it! I'll do a reveal on Monday when I'm settled :biggrin: soooo excited.
My fiancé said the store manager said I should go to the store when I get back so we can have a champagne toast haha. So pumped to see my first B!

Anenome is a fabulous color and I think getting a first B in a pop color is great. You can always get a black one later! I wear mostly black, so I would have made the same choice that you did!!

Thank you everyone for all your advice! It is my first but definitely not last birkin! I ended up deciding to get it. My sweet fiancé went to pick it up today. I don't get back until Sunday night and I'm I'm dying to see it! I'll do a reveal on Monday when I'm settled :biggrin: soooo excited.

My fiancé said the store manager said I should go to the store when I get back so we can have a champagne toast haha. So pumped to see my first B!

Congratulations on your 1st and very beautiful birkin! You made the right decision.
You can always get a black one later on... As you said, this isn't your last ;)

Enjoy your bag!!! :heart:

Wise decision & congrats!
I started with colored Bs and bought my black one last year.
This won't be your only B, so you can always have another one in black :smile:

Aaww congrats! So happy to hear you decided to get that beautiful anemone B. You cant go wrong with this color 👍👍
Do a reveal when u get back so we can drool over miss anemone!!

Congrats on your First Birkin.:smile: