First BIG boutique purchase!

br00kelynx

O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
Yay! Today I went to SCP LV to get my first big bag purchase! I've had other LV purses, but they were used, which is fine, but we all know the experience of buying from the store is the best!

I got the Damier Speedy 30. Thanks dad!!(Early Christmas present) I'll only bore you with one picture since I know you've all seen it 86 times this week ;)

This week my framboise agenda also came from a lovely PF member. It's soo beautiful. I turned it into a wallet :love:

DSCN1538.jpg

I Put a Hello Kitty ornament on her just for fun :P

DSCN1547.jpg

The long wallet, my grandma gave me, it's probably from the early 90s, but holding up great! I don't use it though..

DSCN1550.jpg

Then my whole collection. :yahoo:

Thanks guys!!
The SA that helped me pretended not to know what I was talking about when I was testing the inside lining for bleeding..Or maybe she didn't and i just look crazy now

Thanks guys!!
The SA that helped me pretended not to know what I was talking about when I was testing the inside lining for bleeding..Or maybe she didn't and i just look crazy now

LOL :roflmfao: :roflmfao: I can picture you molested the lining..yes..if she didn't know anything about damier speedy lining issues, she must thinks that you have some issues ..seriously :roflmfao: don't worry we got you..