First Bbag purchase: Work, Weekender, Courier, or Day? Black or Rouge Vif?

1. Hi Gurls~ :smile:

I'm looking to purchase my first bbag and wanted to ask for some help~~:rolleyes:

1. can the courier be worn as a shoulder (hobo) bag? i love big bags and find that the day is a bit narrow, and the size of the courier size huge & amazing~ but has never seen the courier IRL~ :wlae:

if anyone of you owns a courier, can you post a pic of you carrying your courier on your shoulder? and other ways it can be worn?:idea:

2. i think i want to get a black bbag and a rouge vif bbag, but dunno which one to get first... the styles i like are Work, Weekender, Day, or Courier? :yes:

thanks in advance,

LMV :love:

2. hi! good luck on your 1st b bag purchase :P

1. i don't have a courier or a day, but you can check some of the pics of us wearing various b bags style in this thread :
    http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/photos-wearing-your-bbags-pictures-only-37346.html

2. black will always come in every season, not as rouge vif. about which one to get first, it depends on your taste and style.
    i personally will go for a weekender from above all yoour choice :P

3. THanks~
    do you use your weekender daily? or will it be more like a travel bag?

i'm contemplating on
    1. Rouge Vif Work
    2. Rouge Vif Courier
    3. Black... but dunno what style

i dunno if i should buy from Aloha Rag or off eBay...coz eBay seems to have great deals...

4. >Rouge Vif WORK:heart::heart::heart:

I love big bags and that would be my absolute dream combination..
    Good luck on ur first bal purchase:yes::flowers:

5. ...the rouge vif work sounds great!
    Black day?
    I don't know the courrier well enough sorry.

6. Yes~ the courier can be used as a shoulder/hobo bag! I have it and that's how I use it! It's the best!!!!!! I don't have a pic of me wearing it but I will try and take one later.

7. Rouge vif!

8. rouge vif work! i've seen pfers' rv works in pics, and they are gorgeous! i personally like the work style the best amongst the ones you are choosing from!

9. zacorey:

can you please take a picture of yourself wearing your courier as a hobo? thanks so:huh:OOooo MucHHH
    looking forward to your picture! :love:

10. hehe, i think i'm gonna take the plunge and get the Rouge Vif Work from Aloha Rag~~ I"m so excited~~ thanks girls!!! =)

11. :flowers: Welcome to the world of Balenciaga!
    I'd go for Rouge Vif Work - you'll always be able to buy black!

12. Here's a picture (my camera is on it's way out)~

DSC01964.JPG
  13. :yahoo:- that bag is breathtaking! I can see why you love it!

14. ^^^Thanks mania!!!! The picture is so off though! Maybe I'll try and get a better pic of the color. OT~ I just called BAlNY and they have no Lilac Works!!! I'm so sad!:sad: I want a lilac work so bad!

15. Rouge Vif Work !!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice