First bbag pompon

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello. I just purchased my first bbag pompon in the black at Barneys.
    I love the bag because it is so roomy and the leather is so soft. Only problem..... I noticed that the drawstring gets loose at times. Any thoughts on how I can keep it tightly closed without it becoming loose. Also, is it hard to keep it clean since the tag said that the leather is NOT pre- treated. Thanks for your help!

2. When you say get loose, you mean the ties let go?? If that is the case and this is not from a bal, but My Epi noe is vintage so the ties hold rather well. Perhaps it is a breaking in thing. I do not have one any thoughts guys???

3. i have a pom but can't help. i don't tighten the drawstring. i leave it loose. maybe it does need to be broken in?

4. Many congrats on your first Bbag. Pics :flowers:

5. If you tie it twice it will not come loose. A pain - I know.

6. I usually leave it loose, it forms nicely to the side of your body if you wear it like a messenger.

7. Thanks for your responses. Any thoughts on if we need to get the leather treated?

8. for some reason, i don't have this issue. for my pom pom, it does stay closed.

9. pic?

10. congrats! I want the pom just not sure on the length as I am short

11. Hello. I am too short...5'3". When I wear it as a messenger style, it falls just below my hip, a little long but it hugs your body nicely. The handle is great because it can be hand held or over the shoulders. A very versatile bag!

12. i'm 5'4 and i love my pom! any pics yet?