First bbag. I have questions!

wendyts

Sep 20, 2010
This is my first bbag and I've always wanted to have one. However, after i took her home, I noticed the leather at the corner seems dry. Is it common? This is a brand new 2012 rose thulium city I found at last call

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400263735.395694.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400263777.314935.jpg

Bisoux78

Jul 26, 2012
Strawberry Fields
Thank you! Just in time for the summer. But I am thinking about taking her back because of the leather.
I have a classic First bag in rose thulian and the leather definitely does not look like that. However, since u got it at Last Call, do they have another one in the same color? If you're really in love with the color and they only have one, I would just keep it and use a leather conditioner on the dry areas.

If u really can't live with it then be prepared to pick another color because Last Call tends to have very limited stock of the same color.

wendyts

Sep 20, 2010
I have a classic First bag in rose thulian and the leather definitely does not look like that. However, since u got it at Last Call, do they have another one in the same color? If you're really in love with the color and they only have one, I would just keep it and use a leather conditioner on the dry areas.

If u really can't live with it then be prepared to pick another color because Last Call tends to have very limited stock of the same color.
Nope. They only have one. I will have to return it.