first Bbag - color??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
    Hi,

I'm really liking the style of balenciaga bags, it has really grown on me lately.. I went into the store for a quick browse, and really fell in love with the city. I always thought I would get a black one, because it goes with about everything! (and I still need a black bag in my collection.. Currently only have damier speedy 30 and white Mbmj)
    But I did not like the black balenciaga's! They were so 'grayisch' to me.. :nogood:
    Now I'm thinking maybe blue is the way to go!
    But which blue?

I wear a lot of jeans, white tops, black trousers, black tops, grey tops..

So, in your experience, which blue would match the best for the above clothes? I was thinking maybe ocean?

Also, if you have pictures of you wearing your blue bags, you can always post them! I did'nt find that many pictures of ocean city's (of people wearing them..)

i'm kinda in a hurry so excuse me if it doesn't all make that much sense :confused1:

2. Try a hot color! I just got a Magenta and will wear it with blues, blacks and jeans!

3. My advice: try a blue,EB,or marine!> That colour has amazing leaher!!!:yes:

4. I recommend a bright color. Bal does the best colors and the colors look amazing because the leather is so great. My first Bal was a bright green. I actually don't own any black Bals.

5. I would say Vert Thyme or Electric Blue! :tup:

6. I've found that my taupe or light brown box goes with everything. It's very color nuetral.

7. My 07 Anthra is bluish greenish depending on the light it's in. I love how versatile it is. Not at all greyish!

8. Sounds like you wear mostly neutrals, so I think a bright pop of color would look great with your wardrobe! EB (electric blue) is my favorite blue :drool:

9. anthracite

10. If you're looking for new blues coming out (or already out in some parts of the World), then I suggest you go with Maldives? Or Blue layette! Your dark neutral clothing would allow your bag to POP.

For older colors, Turquoise or EB! Or 07 French Blue :drool::drool::drool:

11. Thanks for the advice! The only problem is now I want all of the colours you mentioned :graucho:
    But since I can only have one (I'm still saving even..) I think it's best to try the bags out in person, an then decide.. Electric blue sounds the best option for now, but I didn't see it in real-life yet, so we'll just have to wait and see how I like it.

In the meantime, I'll guess I'll just keep on checking the 'what are you wearing with you Bbag' threads, to help me decide. ( and drool over your purchases :drool:)

Thanks so much for your opinions!