First Bayswater. First post. please help

Hello ladies i am new here and a little nervous;). I went to bicester today and purchased the Bayswater in oak, moc croc (printed). I feel i have made a mistake. Are these bags as good as the the non printed.? Would love some feed back from you the experts. Thanks.

you got an oak printed bays!!!!! full size??? you lucky thing!!! I adore printed - as does teddies and Ellie- teddies will be so jealous she is desperate for one of these!!

you got an oak printed bays!!!!! full size??? you lucky thing!!! I adore printed - as does teddies and Ellie- teddies will be so jealous she is desperate for one of these!!

:PYes it is full size and not a mark on it (not sub standard). They also had the oak full size non printed. Have i made an error? Everyone seems to rave about the classic bayswater without the moc croc appearance.

You were soooo lucky to get an oak printed bays!!!! I think they're a bit different from the plain, more unusual. I have the oak printed east west (still pristine as I haven't got around to actually using the bag yet :blush::nuts:) but I HAD to track down the printed. Enjoy your wonderful bargain!

PS can we see some pics please?
PPS welcome!!

I have both and much much prefer the printed - it stays more rigid and stylish looking imo- you have netted your self a fab bargain!!! wait til teddies sees this - was there only the one???

You were soooo lucky to get an oak printed bays!!!! I think they're a bit different from the plain, more unusual. I have the oak printed east west (still pristine as I haven't got around to actually using the bag yet :blush::nuts:) but I HAD to track down the printed. Enjoy your wonderful bargain!

PS can we see some pics please?
PPS welcome!!

Yes i was told by the SA that it was most unusual to see it in an outlet centre. I must say i was surprised to see the oak bayswater. Another lady had her eye on the bay (non printed) but she also purchased the bay printed in oak. It just seems a little less sweet. More stiff.

I have both and much much prefer the printed - it stays more rigid and stylish looking imo- you have netted your self a fab bargain!!! wait til teddies sees this - was there only the one???

:smile:No there was two and when i went back to buy the spray about 2 hrs later two girls were standing trying out the black bay and midnight bay, i am surprised that bays in those colours are in outlets. The midnight was absolutley gorg.

oak printed is divine- will wear much better - can we see a pic??? you have done so welll amazing buy for your first trip - congrats and welcome btw- get posting and chatting!!

I am an absolute cretin when it comes to the computer and unless my kids are here i have not a clue how to put pics up but rest assured as soon as i can i will. Promise.:smile:. I feel a little bit better now with the positivity about it wearing better than the non printed. It is pretty divine:P