First Bayswater. First post. please help

Congrats and welcome to the forum ! You seem to be very lucky to have found this bag in an outlet. Enjoy it, and I am also looking forward to see photos. Ask your children to show you how to do. My DS taught me, and I am happy to be able to do it all by myself since then.

I am so late to this thread! Had my daughter, son and his family for bonfire night tea. Congratulations on your very special find. I have been waiting for one of these to turn up for quite while. It is a fab style in a beautiful leather. I'm sure you'll be very happy together. Really looking forward to your pics.

You totally did the right thing. It's a gorgeous, gorgeous bag. And you got yourself a bargain. Can't believe they had printed and non-printed oak bays in an outlet!!!! I have a plain oak bays and you have to be really careful to avoid water marks which can be a pain. You were attracted by the printed one so enjoy it. Congrats.

What a brilliant find I am getting more excited by the moment about next weeks bicester visit! You have made a great choice so enjoy it a real investment piece will look lovely for a lifetime!

see I told you - you had nothing to worry about!!!- the exact opposite!!! - we love it!!- and would love to see a pic when you can get the technology sorted out- I cant post pics either so dont worry!!