First Balenciaga :)

1. Hi TPFers,

So I recently sold my Proenza Schouler PS1, which was functioning as my everyday bag, because the weight of what I was putting in it seemed to be causing stretch marks (it was my daily bag for college for 4 years :/), and didn't really wanna see it tear into two lol.

FullSizeRender.jpg

But with an opening in my rotation of bags for a new one, I managed to snag this Bal. Guesses?

IMG_5175.JPG

2. Kraft?

3. Day?

4. I don't know the name of this style but here it is! It's a suede and calfskin bagpack with the Balenciaga motif!

IMG_5167.JPG IMG_5168.JPG IMG_5170.JPG IMG_5172.JPG IMG_5173.JPG IMG_5174.JPG

sunshinesash, Taimi, Gringach and 2 others like this.
  5. I don't know the name either, but it's lovely!!! Congrats!

6. Thanks guys!

7. Congrats on this great backpack!

8. Major CONGRATS!!:biggrin: I love the Bal back packs in suede...yours is super good looking & I bet very comfy to wear...enjoy! :tup:

9. Thank you! Yes, super comfy and carries a TON. :heart:

10. Awesome bagpack! Congrats!

11. Congrats! Love the backpack!
    I made a club on Bal backpack. If you would like to contribute pictures, that would be great! :biggrin:

12. Name of the style is the Classic Traveler S. Comes in two sizes. This one was from the holiday collection and was also available in a Gray suede. Happy to hear that the bag is working out great so far!