First Balenciaga :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi TPFers,

So I recently sold my Proenza Schouler PS1, which was functioning as my everyday bag, because the weight of what I was putting in it seemed to be causing stretch marks (it was my daily bag for college for 4 years :/), and didn't really wanna see it tear into two lol.

FullSizeRender.jpg

But with an opening in my rotation of bags for a new one, I managed to snag this Bal. Guesses?

IMG_5175.JPG

2. Kraft?

3. Day?

4. I don't know the name of this style but here it is! It's a suede and calfskin bagpack with the Balenciaga motif!

IMG_5167.JPG IMG_5168.JPG IMG_5170.JPG IMG_5172.JPG IMG_5173.JPG IMG_5174.JPG

sunshinesash, Taimi, Gringach and 2 others like this.
  5. I don't know the name either, but it's lovely!!! Congrats!

6. Thanks guys!

7. Congrats on this great backpack!

8. Major CONGRATS!!:biggrin: I love the Bal back packs in suede...yours is super good looking & I bet very comfy to wear...enjoy! :tup:

9. Thank you! Yes, super comfy and carries a TON. :heart:

10. Awesome bagpack! Congrats!

11. Congrats! Love the backpack!
    I made a club on Bal backpack. If you would like to contribute pictures, that would be great! :biggrin:

12. Name of the style is the Classic Traveler S. Comes in two sizes. This one was from the holiday collection and was also available in a Gray suede. Happy to hear that the bag is working out great so far!