First Balenciaga!!! Come take a look!! =]

xIcyBluex

I want it.
Jul 15, 2007
I just bought my first Balenciaga!! Ironically, its a First! I found it on sale and knew that it was a good price so I gobbled it up!

I had not planned on purchasing a Bal for a bit longer so its a nice surprise. However, I am starting my new job next week and promised myself a new bag after my first paycheck, but it looks like it came a tad early! I'm saving it til next week when I start my job but here is a quick photo.

I have NO idea what color this is so if somebody could help me out it would be super appreciated.

I'm SO excited to finally officially join the Bal subforum after years and years of admiring Bals. =]

Bal.jpg

Congrats on your first Bal!
It looks like a dark blue colour???? Do you have the year cards?? or If you look on the inside metal plate, the middle row will end in a letter, this designates the year & season which can help determine the colour.
Let us know & someone will be able to help.

Thanks Magjes!

The guy at Niemans told me it was a current or very recent season bag. I checked some photos in the reference thread and it seems to be similar to dark night? Still new to this whole color identifying thing. There are so many!! =D