First bag for 2017

Sharing my first white goyard item from Japan.

Initially I wanted a burgundy chypre but after seeing this on display, I knew this is the one!

I just need to be very careful when using it.

View attachment 3584274

Standing next to my old black one.

View attachment 3584281

It has two compartments.
Love this in white. Excellent choice. Would you comment on price in Japan vs France in general and how is the selection? Thanks

Reactions: Luxe4less_SM
In general, goyard in Japan is about 20% more expensive than Paris. The selection is much much better than Paris. And once in a while, I come across GEMS which I have not seen elsewhere.

When I was in 233 saint honore last summer, I was rather disappointed with the selection especially those of classic colors and navy blue.

Reactions: Luxe4less_SM
Which location would you suggest has bigger selection. I don't have anything particularly on my mind but will check it out since I'm staying 2 weeks there. Thanks again

Which location would you suggest has bigger selection. I don't have anything particularly on my mind but will check it out since I'm staying 2 weeks there. Thanks again

Sorry - do you mean within Japan?

If you are referring to Tokyo, I have patronized Hankyu men, Isetan Shinjuku and Takashimaya Nihonbashi. I would say Takashimaya Nihonbashi - the oldest but quietest.

If you are referring to Tokyo, I have patronized Hankyu men, Isetan Shinjuku and Takashimaya Nihonbashi. I would say Takashimaya Nihonbashi - the oldest but quietest.
Yes sorry I meant Japan. So these are department stores no stand alone boutique in Japan?

I just google fortunately Takashimaya Nihonbashi is only 10 mins from my hotel thanks for your help