first b bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I think I'm going to take the plunge. 2008 pale magenta step for a really good price or save up for a sang giant city? Were talking one costs half what the other does. I love pink and feel like it would mesh well in wardrobe with the bronze hardware. And the step has awesome veins in the leather. What will be a winner in 10 years? I love red but I wonder if the sgh is too much to be classic but don't want sang without it kwim? I wear mostly black with pops of color. I also love outremer but wonder about longevity. Help!

2. Personally I'd go for red - red is classic. And Sang is gorgeous. I would go for RH though.

Love the cat trap in your avatar ;) Your cat is beautiful!

3. Aww thanks she's my baby! Where is are sang th cities available

4. a few have posted their sang with GSH and it's gorgeous. i say go with the red!

5. rh I meant. Ahh blackberry

6. I would go for Sang City in SGH or RH. I think this will be more classic than the pink one + i do not like the Step very much, the City is my fave Bal style:biggrin:

7. I like Sang better with RH, but it's your call. I love GSH too, it's cool but classy, KWIM? You can probably try any Balenciaga store!

8. sang city! not a fan of the step so much! good luck!!

9. My vote goes out to the Sang City with regular hardware. :smile:

10. ohhi love pale magenta..but i am not a fan of step style :sad: so... i would go for sang rh ;)

11. Thanks for all your input ladies! I'm still on the fence!
    Is it true that bal uses thinner leather on the rh vs. gh bags?
    I saw another posters ggh sang city and am in love! Anyone know who has it?

12. I have never heard that Bal used different leather on RH and GH bags:confused1: I have several of both types and I the leather is not thinner on my RHs!

Here is a thread of nurdiana79s Sang SGH City
    http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/welcome-to-sangrila-560729.html

13. ^ops, I just realized you wanted to see Sang with GGH, not with SGH. Sorry!

14. I'd pick a Sang City.

15. UGHHH this is so hard! I'm just such a pink person! Even my husband says I'm more pink than red! Prob. why I have darker magenta ferragamo and gucci bags! It's a step I have looked at for months, and its a bit of a different shade than I own with such fabulous veins! Not to mention the step is half the price of ggh or sgh sang city. Ouch. I like the rh, but my heart is with the gh. I also don't want to be dumb and over-extend the budget.