First B bag - sorbet city or sorbet GSH day?

clearsky1212

Nov 18, 2009
Hi everyone, I am a new B-bag fan and I am just ready to get my first B-bag:yahoo: .. Now you can see I fall in love with sorbet. This color is soooo gorgeous and pretty.But I am not sure which style I should go for. Personally, I like GSH day. However, city is more calssical.

So ,pls help me!!! Which one do you guys think is better?

I agree, Sorbet is gorgeous! I would say it's up to you .. if you're feeling the GSH Day then that's what I would go with. The City is a more classic Bal style, BUT I would go with your first choice. You can always get another colour in a City down the road. :smile:

Be sure to post pics when you get her!

Personally I prefer the City but the Day is so comfortable and would be great in a pop colour. And if that's your first choice then I say go for it. You can always get a City some other time.

Actually I think sorbet is a great color for a fun more casual bag like the day. I also love the GSH with the sorbet. I saw a PT in sorbet with GSH and it was gorgeous. I think you could get the city later in a more "practical" color. Everyone should have a black city of course! :graucho:

I have a sorbet PT it really is a lovely color.

Regarding what bag to get, I think it depends which style you would prefer, if you prefer to get a more casual shoulder bag (day) or not. My first bbag was a Day, and then I bought the PT. Speaking from a newbie to bbags, I find them miles apart in the styles and when I would use them. I say go for the style you feel you will get the most use out of, especially if you don't have the funds to buy another bbag for awhile.

I have wondered for myself about the city in Sorbet... and, to me the city is sooo edgy and motorcyclie, that I would myself prefer it in tempete or a dark edgy green, I could perhaps go for cyclade as a neutral... and, would choos sorbet for something more like a pompon or day... but, that's just cause I would like a distressed darkish city... tan or pewter perhaps... I'm not really feeling the city in the sorbet, but I haven't really refined my bbag tastes yet either....