First B-bag purchase, magenta shoulder - good choice?

1. I couldn't resist - I used a 15% off coupon and bought through Lucky Rewards, so my total will be aprox. $470 after those two discounts. I usually wear alot of black, summer included, so I thought this purse would brighten things up. I was leaning towards a black city, but black purses are more common and I already have a neat casual one from Argentina (black hobo with cow horn) and two Guccis (one clutch and one dressy one with a gold lion head), so I went for it. I also thought its a great way to test drive a bag without a major investment.

What do you girls think?

Any black lovers use a colorful B-bag to spice things up?

2. Good choice! Cause I think too much black is boring...

3. How exciting! Congratulations! You must post pics, it is such a hot bag!

4. Magenta will be a great color to *pop* with your outfits...post pics when it arrives!

5. I think that the magenta is lovely! You made a good choice, congrats!

6. What a great deal! I know what you mean, I LOVE bright colored bbags but I wear a lot of colorsful tops so it doesn't go so well. But when I wear my blacks, I wish I have bright colored bags cause they really *pop* and gives a refreshing splash of color! So since you wear a lot of blacks, magenta would just be beautiful!

7. Great color, Bbags are the BEST! Pleas post pics. when you get it.

8. :shame: You ladies are so sweet! Thanks.

9. I LOVE my magenta first.. the color is AMAZING :smile:

I hope you enjoy it!!!

10. I think every girl should have at least ONE pink bag - something to mix it all up!!! the Magenta is totally YUM! its a great choice - Magenta FIRST is still on my want list! cant wait to see pics!!!!

11. If I didn't have already have the Hot Pink Metallic, I would have DEFINITELY gone for the Magenta ... LOVE :love: that color ... EXCELLENT choice!

12. Congrats! I love Magenta.

13. Ooh Magenta will be pretty.

What website are you purchasing it from?

14. Bluefly.com. Someone here had posted that they sometimes got Balenciagas, I think that I just got lucky.

Here is the link.

http://www.bluefly.com/pages/products/detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=2026072629&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=677

Its a smaller bag, but I think that with the color it will work better for me. I've seen this style in photos and I think its really cute. I'm not really a holding my bag on my forearm kind of girl.

They also had a Ghost in mint and a coin purse in a pink metallic, but they're gone now.

15. My first b'bag was also Magenta--the Classique. Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice