first b bag help (violet gsh brief)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. am almost decided to get my first bag. found this going at approximately usd$1200. i like the colour. i like the style. but not exactly how the leather looks especially on the bottom of the bag.

how? should i still take the plunge? any one here likes their leather to look like that?

Attached Files:

2. In regards to the leather, I think it looks fabulous. I love the thick, wrinkly, distressed look, and your bag totally has it.

3. I love wrinkly distressed leather, so I think this is gorgeous!!:tup: If you are more of a smooth leather person, though, this might not be your perfect bag, but I think it's droolworthy! Totally TDF!

I have an '07 violet twiggy, and it has gorgeous leather - that '07 f/w season was really yummy in terms of leather, I don't think you will be disappointed!

4. Distressed leather is a unique characteristic! I love everything about this brief, the color is TDF!

5. I love love love the distressed leather :smile:

6. I love, love, love the leather!!!! it looks so think and theese beautifil wrinkles:love:

7. i think its beautiful, gorgeous color too..
    Im not crazy about the leather but its not bad/a deal breaker.. i would still definitely get it..

8. I love wrinkly and distressed leather :yes:
    This one is gorgeous!

9. Mmmm ... and look at that colour, yum!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. I think the bag and especially the color is absolutely gorge! I love violet with GSH, it looks really clean and crisp to me. However, the leather looks a bit unevenly distressed? The bottom looks more wrinkled and pillowy, and the top part of the bag looks smoother. But it could be the photo? :thinking:

11. Oh my gosh, the leather is gorgeous! It's a beautiful colour and leather.

12. I think the leather looks fine, however if you do not like how it looks and wont be happy then do not get it. Get a bag you love.

13. love that leather. the violet is like that, perfection!