First B Bag help! Best Nuetral

I have the Sahara SGH Hobo, and I absolutely LOVE IT! :love:
As a previous poster mentioned, the SGH give the Sahara a "cooler" look,
which is so perfect for the upcoming months.
I would say that it is a lighter neutral... If you prefer a warmer, deeper neutral,
then maybe the Sandstone will be good for you.

Hope this helps, and good luck finding your color! :smile:

I've seen several sandstone bags in the past few weeks and they are GORGEOUS! I had never really considered the bag before, but now I'm thinking a sandstone pt with GGH would be a great bag for summer!

Ok, I've been hesitant to suggest these because I know that they are not really "traditional" neutrals :nogood:, but Anthra and Plomb are two of my absolute favorite Bal neutrals. As far as the more "traditional" neutrals, I love Sandstone and 07 Truffle.

I'm partial to 05 Caramel myself... :heart:

attachment.php

Gorgeous!

Thanks for all the suggestions, my only worry is how to keep the bag clean!

I've had my Sahara SGH Day for a while & it is still very clean. I am careful what I wear with it but not overly careful, I just avoid denims. I don't toss it around but neither am I paranoid when I carry it. The undertones of this shade is like the colour of dirt so it would age nicely IMO. This is my Sahara weeks after I got it.

attachment.php

mogano/cinnamon (my absolute fave bal brown-chocolate brown w/reddish undertones), vert fonce (dark brownish olive), cafe (very dark brown-closest brown to black...like coffee beans)

plomb 07 (if you prefer greys to browns)

With any of the above, you can't go wrong with the leather...

Great suggestions everyone, went to my local B Store and sadly they are out of almost everything, just a few wallets left, I will wait for their next order to come in.