First Azur piece

Aug 2, 2008
You know how it is when you think you won't buy something ever but end up wanting to buy it after all? That's how it is with me now! After seeing the figheri reveal, i thought - hey, azur is pretty! :smile:

I was kind of set on the figheri but then I started looking at other azur items and now I have lots of beauties to choose from.

What was your first azur piece? What would you recommend as a first azur piece? I am not picky with sizes and would like to have one that I can use frequently. I don't bring a lot of stuff and own enough light pieces of clothing to ensure no color transfer occurs. I'd like a versatile piece too, one that can transition from day to night.

thanks very much!:smile:

My first Azur was the cles ...after having her for a year and so much of use, I don't see any color transfer, fading, wear and tear.
Then I bought the speedy 25...
I never regret and love my Azur piece to bits
I don't think , I will collect so many Azur ... one at a time ...
I just enjoy whatever I have now.
Good luck ...

I'm kind of like you, I'd never given much thought to Azur, but I think down the road I'd like have at least one thing. I wouldn't know what although I am kind of drawn to the Speedy in Azur.

I only own a clés in Azur, but I've never experienced any issues with colour transfer etc.

An Azur Keepall is definitely on my radar! Wish it came in the 45.

My one and only Azur piece is my Galliera PM...

I would suggest getting an Eva or pochette? Something that doesn't rub up against you too much if you prefer dark clothing or jeans.

my first was my MIL's hand me down koala wallet and the one DH got me was galliera pm. love the bag but it was too high maintenance. i practically live in jeans and i did get a lot of color transfer from it. i wouldnt' of mind it so much if it was just on the canvas but the vachetta got dirty too. i almost cried. i manage to clean it off but i didnt want to be constantly having to do so. i sold it and brought the Azur NF. i still love the look of the galliera but if i kept it i would of been too self conscious to truly enjoy it.

Get a speedy. You will be hooked. :smile: That gold zipper and lock against that pretty Spring color scheme, was hook line and sinker for me! I love azur.

I just got the NF in Azur. I think it's absolutely gorgeous. I can't give a report of how it's held up because I haven't even worn it out yet, but I've heard a lot of positive things. Good luck deciding!!

Thank you very much for all of your helpful suggestions! :hugs: It's exciting to consider these options. I expect to buy in the next couple of months, and the anticipation is fun :biggrin: The Milla in azur does look like a great slg without too much vachetta to worry about. I must admit the Galliera is really enticing, but thanks LVinfatuated for sharing how high maintenance it could be. The Speedy and NF are also both practical and pretty!

Azur rocks! My 1st piece was a Speedy 30. I added a ZCP and an Artsy. The only thing for me about Azur is trying to slow down the patina process. I sold my Speedy because of the tan handles and I miss her everyday. I will be buying another Azur Speedy. Never should have sold her.