First azur bag

Cmariewhite87

Nov 30, 2013
I am trying to decide between 4 azur bags. This will be my first azur bag and I am all about buying useful bags :smile: I am debating between the favorite mm, speedy 35 bandouliere, Siracusa mm, and totally mm. I am also a mom with 2 boys if that makes a difference. Which one would you get? Which one do you think id get the most use out of? Thank you :smile:

The Totally is the most comfortable shoulder bag. It has great pockets in and out. So functional. Great for carrying my things and my kids' things as well.

I love the look of the Siracusa MM! It's pretty spacious, too. It's strictly a crossbody bag though. The strap is not detachable and you could probably double it up creatively for shoulder wear (there are YouTube videos showing how to do this with a Siracusa PM) but it's not a shoulder bag, IMO. If you prefer shoulder carry, the Totally MM is the way to go! I have the Totally PM in DA and I love it, but I only have to carry my *own* stuff around. With your sons, MM all the way!

Depends on what you want to use it for, and what kinds of bags you already have. If you want a bag you can dress up with because you already have a tote or full-size, go with the Favorite. You can take that on casual outings crossbody, too. For an all-purpose bag, maybe the Speedy B or Totally, whatever suits your style! The Speedy B could look dressed up a little w/o the strap because it's a speedy, handheld, classic shape, shiny gold hardware! That may be the most versatile... GL deciding! ;)

Speedy B 35 will be my choice. It is big enough to hold everything you need when you are out with the 2 boys (I assume they are still at a young age). It is hands free. And it is also big enough for a light overnight stay. You probably would want to get the organizer for it though unless you don't mind sagging.