First azur bag

Cmariewhite87

Nov 30, 2013
I am trying to decide between 4 azur bags. This will be my first azur bag and I am all about buying useful bags :smile: I am debating between the favorite mm, speedy 35 bandouliere, Siracusa mm, and totally mm. I am also a mom with 2 boys if that makes a difference. Which one would you get? Which one do you think id get the most use out of? Thank you :smile:

MissChris

Apr 2, 2013
I love them all but my vote is for the Totally!! The outside pockets are so convenient. GLD!!

Avey

May 12, 2011
The Totally is the most comfortable shoulder bag. It has great pockets in and out. So functional. Great for carrying my things and my kids' things as well.

happybag

I shop for sport
Jan 3, 2010
I love the look of the Siracusa MM! It's pretty spacious, too. It's strictly a crossbody bag though. The strap is not detachable and you could probably double it up creatively for shoulder wear (there are YouTube videos showing how to do this with a Siracusa PM) but it's not a shoulder bag, IMO. If you prefer shoulder carry, the Totally MM is the way to go! I have the Totally PM in DA and I love it, but I only have to carry my *own* stuff around. With your sons, MM all the way!

Damier Dme

Feb 11, 2012
Wonderland
Depends on what you want to use it for, and what kinds of bags you already have. If you want a bag you can dress up with because you already have a tote or full-size, go with the Favorite. You can take that on casual outings crossbody, too. For an all-purpose bag, maybe the Speedy B or Totally, whatever suits your style! The Speedy B could look dressed up a little w/o the strap because it's a speedy, handheld, classic shape, shiny gold hardware! That may be the most versatile... GL deciding! ;)

deacc

ninja mode
Jan 20, 2013
Speedy B 35 will be my choice. It is big enough to hold everything you need when you are out with the 2 boys (I assume they are still at a young age). It is hands free. And it is also big enough for a light overnight stay. You probably would want to get the organizer for it though unless you don't mind sagging.