First Antigona. Black or pearl grey???

hermesholic

LovesOrangeBoxes
Jan 19, 2014
Dear givenchy tpfers, help me decide on my first givenchy in small Antigona! I feel that the grey matches my wardrobe better but the black is more stunning. Wat do u guys think?? TIA!! 😘ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408357222.918805.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1408357237.039256.jpg

Both are great choices, for a first antigona; I would go with the black. The shiny black antigona is very beautiful and classic.... But get what you will get the most out of and love!

Both are absolutely beautiful! but i think you should get the grey, it is more special like the black one.
I love the silver grey combination, its bright and shiny.
You can buy the black antigona in another season. Just my Point of view ; )

Wow, both are beautiful! I think the black one packs more punch. If either will work, base your decision on which you REALLY love.

Both are great choices, for a first antigona; I would go with the black. The shiny black antigona is very beautiful and classic.... But get what you will get the most out of and love!

Both are absolutely beautiful! but i think you should get the grey, it is more special like the black one.
I love the silver grey combination, its bright and shiny.
You can buy the black antigona in another season. Just my Point of view ; )

Thank you, ladies! I agree that the black one is more stunning but the grey is more "uncommon". LOL

Any more votes??

Thank you, ladies! I agree that the black one is more stunning but the grey is more "uncommon". LOL

Any more votes??
I read this earlier today but couldn't find a way to answer because both are so nice, so you won't go wrong. I think there are 2 ways to answer your question: (1) which one couldn't you live without?, and (2) do you have a need for a basic black bag? Maybe if not, go with the beautiful pearl grey. If so, get the black.

I read this earlier today but couldn't find a way to answer because both are so nice, so you won't go wrong. I think there are 2 ways to answer your question: (1) which one couldn't you live without?, and (2) do you have a need for a basic black bag? Maybe if not, go with the beautiful pearl grey. If so, get the black.

Both are beautiful and neutrals...how do you choose? I would assess my current collection and buy the one that would be the best addition.

I love the grey!

It's a difficult but happy dilemma isn't it, ladies?? Thanks for your opinions!! Decisions decisions...

I agree that the black has more oomph and is the epitome colour for Antigona, but the grey is beautiful! The grey definitely looks better in your IRL picture than in the stock pictures in several online retailers, I can see that the grey is actually not pale at all. Would you say that the grey is somewhat a chameleon (with a tint of blue) or is it pure grey?

Black! I bought my nightingale in brown so later I can have an antigona in black. Black antigona is stunning!!

Wow u've got it all planned out! Nice!!

I agree that the black has more oomph and is the epitome colour for Antigona, but the grey is beautiful! The grey definitely looks better in your IRL picture than in the stock pictures in several online retailers, I can see that the grey is actually not pale at all. Would you say that the grey is somewhat a chameleon (with a tint of blue) or is it pure grey?

Yes yes! I've never been a black bag person and this is the first time I feel that a bag looks good in black! Hmmm.. So far for the times I've tried or see the grey irl, it's a true true grey. Very aptly described by its name, Pearl Grey.