Fire!!!!!! You Can Only Save one!

poshpeppers

Feb 19, 2009
Perish the thought that your house was on fire and you could only go back in to save one item from your LV collection and let everything else burn to ashes. What would you save and why? Remember you could possibly risk getting a Third Degree Burn to save it!:nuts:

LVuitton

May 11, 2007
Well, I love Louis Vuitton but I would never risk a third degree burn (if I would have to be honest with you, in this little fantasy-game ;b)
But to play along - I would save my keepall50 w/strap. It was my very first bag and I've had it for almost 3 years now. It has such a big personal value to me!

baglover1973

miss my frank <3
O.G.
Mar 8, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
yes, ita with you LVuitton! (that is what insurance is for! :P ) but for game purposes...I would grab my orange graffiti speedy 30 and run! :smile:

sweethi2t

O.G.
Apr 19, 2008
NYC
hmmm...only one? def. my mahina xs (which has my pomme heart coin purse & violette french purse inside!)...lol, i don't think that counts as cheating!!

kenzo89

Call me Kenny.
May 2, 2006
London, England
www.twitter.com
I would save my Graphite Tadao, simply because it reminds me of LA everytime I carry it. I bought it from Rodeo Drive before it was launched elsewhere in the world, so it's a little bit extra special than my other bags.

jellybebe

loves pink!!!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Canada
Hm... probably my Nimbus PM because it's the hardest to find. All my other favourites are probably still available in boutiques somewhere.