Fire In My Classroom Today!

HandbagAshley

Got my HG!
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
I am a teacher and there was an electrical fire in my classroom today. It was with our lights on the ceiling. One light went out, then the next, then flames were shooting out of the wire casing between the lights.

I immediately went for my Denim Carly, got all the kids out, and called the office in that order. I was like no way is my purse going to burn or smell like smoke!

They came and sprayed my room with the electrical extinguisher.

Woah that was a close one. And to later find out today that I have one of only a few medium denim Carly's. Thank God she's not hurt!

LOL! :roflmfao:

That is so funny!!!

I'm a teacher too and last year this big a$$ bird flew into my room and started crashing around (literallly, outta control) near the table where I was sitting and working with kids - I flew outta that room faster than the bird flew in, pushing kids outta the way - ha!! The kids were actually laughing at me cuz I looked like a ding-dong.

But seriously, I was in an earthquake with kids (the big Seattle one) and I was calm and protective - seriously.

Glad everything was okay - man if my classroom burned down, that would suck - there's a lot of investment in there! I'll have to tell my colleagues this story!!! They're Coach luvers too!

you would be more level headed with the purse safe that way you could help the others better !
:roflmfao: Yeah, kind of like on the airplane when they tell you to put your own oxygen mask on before assisting your child! I'm laughing so hard right now, you don't even know.