FIRE ENGINE RED! I'm on fire!

aaallabama said:
thanks pup, i'm not sure whether congrats or counseling is in order :P

LOL!!! We'll go in together, aaa. lol!:lol: At the rate I'm going, I'll hit my 2000th by the end of this month, too(of course, by then you'll be clear over your 3000th! LOL!)

zacorey said:
PUP- you must be "talking" up a storm! I haven't hit 1000 yet!!!

LOL!!!:lol: It's sooo hard not to with such fabulous company!:heart: Plus, we're talking Bbags here!;) You should hear me off the PF! My family and friends are getting sick of my new obsession. lol!:P

esile said:
beaux, get out of the black mold! there's so many beautiful bbag colors.:graucho:

^^^I broke down - I just couldn't take it anymore. I pre-ordered a Rouge Vif City bag. I hope it doesn't come though for a couple of months. I need to give my cc a break!
:shame:

Has anyone else received their rouge bags yet?

Congrats Beaux! I have been lusting over that bag as well! Did they say when they are expecting them?

Did you get the boots yet to match? I am so into that whole Sienna look you posted above, I totally LOL when I saw the link to the boots!! So cute!!!! :love: :love: :love:

beauxgoris said:
^^^I broke down - I just couldn't take it anymore. I pre-ordered a Rouge Vif City bag. I hope it doesn't come though for a couple of months. I need to give my cc a break!
:shame:

Has anyone else received their rouge bags yet?

how on god's green earth did i miss this? beaux! congrats on your decision to jump on board the fire engine red!:choochoo: :choochoo: i'm really surprised it's taking this long for the city... but yes, a nice break for the cc! :lol:

avery said:
Congrats Beaux! I have been lusting over that bag as well! Did they say when they are expecting them?

Did you get the boots yet to match? I am so into that whole Sienna look you posted above, I totally LOL when I saw the link to the boots!! So cute!!!! :love: :love: :love:

^^No, no boots yet. I do adore that white dress she's wearing though. I wish I knew the designer (and year) - it's so feminine yet funky!

esile said:
it's so hard to get the true color. the first pic is with direct sunlight. the second pic is inside... that one looks so bright (it's really not that bright). i think, the third one looks closest to the real color. she's a bit stiff... but i think some more hugging and she'll be perfect. i love her.:love: the leather is great... no yucky marbling/ veining. some distressing, but not overkill.

ET, i'll take pics wearing her later. i got her at BNY and they have a few more work and first in stock. no cities yet.

oh esile!!!! it's hot hot hot congrats girl :yahoo: