Fiorentini +Baker sizing ~ need help

Pia

mmeoyawwn..
O.G.
Mar 4, 2007
hi girls!! i plan to get the 3-buckled boots but i was told that they are not true to size, and i should get half to an inch smaller.

any owners in here, or anybody who has tried it, should i go an inch or just half an inch smaller?

cheers :flowers:

I FINALLY scored a pair of F&B Eternity 3 Buckle Boots after searching for a lonnnnggg time. Most stores only have the huge sizes left when I look and my foot is pretty small. I had to order a size 36 because that's the last size they had in stock. I normally wear a size 6-6 1/2, so I think in a shoe that runs TTS I'd be fine. I'm told this style runs as much as a whole shoe size larger though so I'm worried. I just didn't want to miss out on them after searching for so long. My hope is that since they're boots, I can just wear a really heavy sock if they're big and deal with it. Can anyone with experience with these tell me if they think I'll drown in them? Thanks much!

I just got these boots about a month ago. I wear a 7.5 in almost all shoes and I wear a size 7 in these and in the Ella boots by F & B. They run about a half size larger so you should be fine with a 6 if you normally wear a 6.5. If you normally wear a 6 you MAY need a 5.5 but I doubt it. Enjoy them! They are awweeeeesome!!!!! :smile: What color did you get? Black?

Also, Barneys website pretty much still has all sizes available and if you still need another size, call the BH store and ask for Andrea in the 3rd floor shoe department. She can find you any of the boots in another size at BH or at another Barneys. She found me the Ella boots in Taupe from another store because BH didn't have my size. Free shipping tooo!!

Last edited:
I just got these boots in brown and I am an 8...ordered a 38 and they fit really well. I wear them with either slightly thicker white socks or black socks, and I think they'd be good with a pair of tights as well. I love them...hope they work for you!

The eternity style runs LARGE but try adding some insoles (I like the Dr. Scholl gel insoles because they are very thick) and you'll be fine. I have them in 36 and I am normally a size 6 - even smaller than you, but I'm happy with them.

Thanks so everyone for your input. Sounds like I should be fine with the 36. Better to be on the side of larger than too small as I've had shoes/boots that were a tad small in the past and if they didn't break in the way I like, I was always miserable and never wore them. Whereas when something's just a tad large, I can compensate with sock density a bit. Thanks again for your feedback! I hope I love these as much as everyone else does. I've never heard anything bad.

The Eternity runs LARGE (like most F+B styles). I normally wear a 38.5 or 39, but I can't go larger than 38 in Fiorentini + Baker boots. Just fyi, Ped Shoes has the Eternity in four colors (including red!! See below.), and if they're out of your size, they'll put your name on the list for the next order. So nice!
main.jpg

I've been looking at the eternity boots at barneys online, but they don't have size 9. I've heard they run large, so would i be ok with a 8.5? i usually don't like to order a size down. i can wear socks. ;) Or should i just find another retailer?

^ Order a half size down in the Eternity boots. I am a normal 7.5 and my Eternity boots are a size 7 and fit absolutely perfect! The boots are amazing! I love them so much.