Finish this outfit...

pisces315

Apr 5, 2014
This is the outfit I am planning on taking my engagement photos in, the dress is the "Reese" in Ruby by Susana Monaco and the shoes are "In My City" in Natural by Christian Louboutin. What jewelry/accessories should I add? I probably won't do a handbag, but open to all other suggestions! Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• christianlouboutin-inmycity-1140772_F018_1_1200x1200.jpg
    christianlouboutin-inmycity-1140772_F018_1_1200x1200.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 439
  • SUSA-WD1352_V1.jpg
    SUSA-WD1352_V1.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 442
Can you wear jewelry that has sentimental value to you? I would go with light, delicate timeless pieces. Then in the photo poses, you can do things to break up the monochromatic shape of the dress, like pose certain ways with your hands that show the ring, etc.

Maybe you could bring some extra jewelry options to the photo session and be able to add or subtract pieces as it makes sense to create a beautiful photo.

I think it's just dry humor :P
I hope it's dry humor! But then I got worried people thought I was one of those girls who obsesses over her wedding pinterest board and doesn't even have a boyfriend. My Fiance is my favorite accessory to any outfit :smile: But I still don't know what I want to do about other accessories!

It's dry humor but there is a lot of seriousness there, too.

In all the engagement photos I have seen, they are either from the waist up (where accessories would, IMHO, detract from the beaming faces) or far away shots (where accessories would not really be noticeable.)

For a social event I would add earrings and a wrap. But for an engagement photo I would stick to a flower behind my ear and two beaming faces. Louboutins are not necessary.

don't see how shoes yall claim won't be seen, could possibly be unnecessary

if you like them, wear them

a simple necklace would do the dress justice
Thank you! Of all my shoes I just happen to like my nude t-straps best with that dress, and they just so happen to be made by louboutin. I am definitely leaning toward a necklace, now it's just finding the right one.