Finish this letter: Dear Santa...I have been SO GOOD this year

Santa, just fly right over me. I have been very blessed this year with my family and friends and all my H goodies and bags as well as my beautiful shoes. send your love to someone else! thanks though Santa.

dear santa :

i am not wishing for anything hermes but i want to buy more time for my sister to spend it with us. she was just recently diagnosed of a terminal condition and at this point, nothing else matters except her wellness and comfort.

pazt

That's the sweetest wish I have heard in a long time. May your sister spend a LONG time on Earth with you!:heart:

dear santa-

scratch my letter. please put all the good i did and anything you might get me to pazt's sister and her whole family. they need all the good thoughts, things and love they can get.

thank you.

hlfinn

dear santa-

scratch my letter. please put all the good i did and anything you might get me to pazt's sister and her whole family. they need all the good thoughts, things and love they can get.

thank you.

hlfinn

Dear Santa,

scratch my letter too. Even though I was a bad girl this year I have a good heart. So please send all good things to Pazt and her family.

But please, can I keep Johnny?

Thank you,
S/Mom

Dear Santa and/or Hannukah Harry

I have been a really good girl, well, ok- so I have had my moments, but let's not focus on those, I mean it was a Gold Kelly, how could I pass that up, and some shoes, ok we need to focus here. Since I have been a good girl a majority of the time, I would really like one, or some, of all of the following:
Blue Jean Birkin
Pochette or Kelly longue in a really hot color
Rouge H Box/Chamonix Birkin
Omnibus scarf in black/white colorway
Carmen keychain (great stocking stuffer don't you think? WAY better than Coal)

And if I promise to be really good for a long time to come, I would be so grateful if you upgraded my Rouge H dreams into a 30cm Rouge H Porous Croc!

Oh, and world peace.

Thank you!

hugs and kisses,

Jag

thank you guys.........

my sister's a fighter and she'll be ok. i'm a mess. we're thankful for all your wellwishes, thoughts and prayers.

hugs to everyone from me, my family and my sister

p.s.shopmom - yes, you get to keep johnny

you are NOT an ass. you're funny and that was a hilarious letter. and we can all use a laugh, in good times and especially bad. you're the best jag. and maybe take out the bit about the shoes. that might not help you case. lol.

you are NOT an ass. you're funny and that was a hilarious letter. and we can all use a laugh, in good times and especially bad. you're the best jag. and maybe take out the bit about the shoes. that might not help you case. lol.

Yeah, I am screwed if I keep in the bit about the shoes.