Fingers crossed for CROC!

nefariousmuze

WILD about HERMES!
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Hello All,
I just received a call from my SA about - are you ready for this - a Croc Jige in Miel! A while back I purchased a pair of Miel pumps from the Madison Ave store - and my SO purchased a matching bracelet for my birthday - and since then I've been searching high and low for 'the bag'!

This may be it, ladies! And I'm so excited!!!! She should have it ready for my inspection next week...will keep you all posted on the outcome :yes:

Lisa

Lisa, the croc jige is so chic! And miel is a wonder color because it's stunning with an all black outfit, or brown tones. Oh my - I'm getting a vision of a white crisp shirt, black pencil skirt, slingbacks and a miel jige - look out!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: I can't wait to see pics!

Miel is TDF. My Miel Cr Kelly finally is on it's way to my house and should be here on Monday. I'm sooooooo excited, I waited 3-4 weeks for the cites. :sad:

WOW Elana! Finally! WOOHOOOO!!!! Please when that girl hits home, post a million pics if you can.....well, at least 3 or 4 AND one with you wearing her! OK?

Oh you betcha! I'm thrilled Donna. That whole cites issue had me so depressed the last few weeks. Now I have to shop for some cute outfits to wear with it. I hope to take it to Vegas with me.

Japster said:
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: I can't wait to see pics!

Miel is TDF. My Miel Cr Kelly finally is on it's way to my house and should be here on Monday. I'm sooooooo excited, I waited 3-4 weeks for the cites. :sad:

Wait, I must've missed this somewhere or I must've gotten confused. You have a croc Kelly coming? When did you buy it? Where? :nuts:

I didn't mean to steal Nefarious' thread. Sorry N!

K- I bought a vintage 32cm Croc Miel from a great seller a few weeks ago but kept it quiet cause I'm really shy about sharing that stuff. She also didn't have the cites ready so I had to wait 3-4 weeks for the Cites offices to send the darn papers. Here she is:
e4_12.JPG

69_12.JPG

23_12.JPG