Fingerless Gloves for Cruise 2009

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What dya'll think of this?

Attached Files:

2. Hmm I remember a member here posted a picture of these gloves in black. It looked adorable on her. But I don't think I like them anymore after looking at this picture. I'm not crazy about those charms.
    Here's her blog:
    nitro:licious

I think I'll stick with Chanel's gloves for now.

3. Not really my style. I think that someone half my age could probably pull them off though - that would be very early 20's BTW.

4. I love them. Not really my style but they are hot.

5. i love them .. will def buy them :biggrin:

6. I love them and I will totally be getting a pair. I wonder how much they will be. The bejeweled ones from the pre-fall collection were $1500+

7. Ooooooh I love these!!

8. I love them! If the price is reasonable, I will totally consider getting them!

9. Not my style, but I think they are hot!

10. love

11. haha you KNOW that won't be the case. i feel like the less useful the item is (fingerless gloves....) the more expensive it is!

12. I don't like fingerless gloves at all no matter who makes them, big miss for me

13. Very retro Madonna-ish !!

14. I absolutely love gloves, but to be honest I'm not really too impressed with the LV ones, except a few runway ones. These I really don't like though. :Push:

15. For those who like them, where the heck would you wear them??