Finesse pendant rose gold or white gold

Finesse pendant rose gold or white gold ?

• White gold

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Rose gold

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Popcorn87

Jan 5, 2019
Finesse pendant rose gold or white gold.
I just recently purchased this pendant but wondering about exchanging it for white gold as I bought rose gold and not sure which one has more bling look to it lol or compliments the pendant best . I don’t have any rose or white gold jewelry at the moment .
Does anyone own one and do you stack it ? How do you like it ?

I have it in white gold. bought it 18 months or so ago and have never ever taken it off since. Absolutely love it. It's the right amount of bling but in a discreet way as it does not scream Hermès. Love it!

I have it in white gold. bought it 18 months or so ago and have never ever taken it off since. Absolutely love it. It's the right amount of bling but in a discreet way as it does not scream Hermès. Love it!
Thank you . I might need to keep mine though since I don’t want to return too much. Maybe they aren’t too different from each other in case I want to get the white gold earrings later .

I generally like white gold with diamonds more but if you’re not happy with yours, please check out the chain on the WG one before you decide what to do.

I have heard it’s not bright/becomes dull quickly. I know someone who exchanged it for RG for that reason.

I generally like white gold with diamonds more but if you’re not happy with yours, please check out the chain on the WG one before you decide what to do.

I have heard it’s not bright/becomes dull quickly. I know someone who exchanged it for RG for that reason.
Ohhh ok:/ yeah that’s hard. Maybe they just need polishing ? Do the diamonds shine just as much on rose gold? I live in a humid climate in the summer close to Florida so I was worried about tarnish on it.

Ohhh ok:/ yeah that’s hard. Maybe they just need polishing ? Do the diamonds shine just as much on rose gold? I live in a humid climate in the summer close to Florida so I was worried about tarnish on it.
She feels the diamonds “pop” more against the rose gold so she’s happy with it.
It’s really just personal preference. Both are beautiful.

Reactions: Popcorn87