Fine Lines and Wrinkles

Scooby Poo

Dec 17, 2007
Hi girls,

Well, I finally admit defeat and accept that I need to start some sort of anti-ageing routine. I'm 28 very soon and have really started to notice the fine lines developing under my eyes (and also on my forehead!).

Can anyone recommend any great creams or treatments for me to try?

Thanks in advance of all your help. :smile:

IMO, the best anti-aging routine starts from the inside out. Drink lots of water, did I say lots...take vitamins and eat healthy (as much as you can), exercise, massage, and anything else that relieves stress, 8 hours of sleep nightly. Stress has a way of aging us quicker. As far as beauty products, I've found the natural and organic ones to be most effective. Jojoba and almond oils, pure coco butter, etc. Decleor has a fabulous aromessence oil of Neroli (as you age your skin gets drier) You may not need so much oil right now. Burts bees has a marshmellow vanishing cream that's fantastic. I love the Juice Beauty spf 30 mineral sheer moisturizer- it makes my skin glow. Anything by Weleda. Most of the cosmetic lines have some really good products too, but your skin absorbs anything you put on it so be careful to make sure it's not toxic.

IMO, the best anti-aging routine starts from the inside out. Drink lots of water, did I say lots...take vitamins and eat healthy (as much as you can), exercise, massage, and anything else that relieves stress, 8 hours of sleep nightly. Stress has a way of aging us quicker. As far as beauty products, I've found the natural and organic ones to be most effective. Jojoba and almond oils, pure coco butter, etc. Decleor has a fabulous aromessence oil of Neroli (as you age your skin gets drier) You may not need so much oil right now. Burts bees has a marshmellow vanishing cream that's fantastic. I love the Juice Beauty spf 30 mineral sheer moisturizer- it makes my skin glow. Anything by Weleda. Most of the cosmetic lines have some really good products too, but your skin absorbs anything you put on it so be careful to make sure it's not toxic.

Correct, those bold stuff are a must! :tup:
As for moisturizers I'd say Aquasource by Biotherm worked for me, made my skin soft, supple and with a youthful glow. I'm in my mid 30s but switched to Olay only because it's one of few brands known to be safe for pregnant women.