Travel Fine Jewelry Stores in Western Australia?

mcb100

O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
Nowhere out of ordinary.
Hi all. I did not whether to post this over here or in the jewelry forum. I am currently planning next year's trip to Perth, Australia ahead of time so i can get everything planned out. I was supposed to go last year and then a crisis came up with an immediate family member and i couldn't go-bummer. I have heard that Sydney and Melbourne are great but we actually aren't planning on doing much shopping except for a jewelry store. We are more interested in seeing all of the beautiful beaches and a few smaller attractions near Perth like King's Park and a small kangaroo wildlife park near there, maybe snorkeling and lots of beach time above anything else.

However, i am trying to build up a small jewelry collection and like to take a piece of jewelry home wherever i go. I know i get more wear out of fine jewelry than costume (not worth buying costume to me anymore because i do not end up wearing it much.) I have no idea where to go. Was thinking of buying maybe a tiny pair of chandelier earrings. I also like the Australian pearls but it seems they sell them at any australian jewelry store so if anything i can get that piece and another piece. Only planning on getting 1-2 pieces priced 1k or under-4k each. I know some stores start at 10k and up so thats not what i am looking for at this time. Perferrably a place that sells a range of both YG and WG.

Was trying to do a couple of internet searches, but am still very unsure. Most jewelers put photos of like 10 pieces of jewelry on their website when they really might sell 900 pieces. If anyone has a great jewelry store in Australia, let me know!! TIA. :smile:

mcb100

O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
Nowhere out of ordinary.
I'm open to any suggestions in Western Australia. I am not very picky with jewelry, I love most fine jewelry it's just hard trying to walk into a place totally blind! :smile:

melissasob

Jan 4, 2013
Australia
Hi all. I did not whether to post this over here or in the jewelry forum. I am currently planning next year's trip to Perth, Australia ahead of time so i can get everything planned out. I was supposed to go last year and then a crisis came up with an immediate family member and i couldn't go-bummer. I have heard that Sydney and Melbourne are great but we actually aren't planning on doing much shopping except for a jewelry store. We are more interested in seeing all of the beautiful beaches and a few smaller attractions near Perth like King's Park and a small kangaroo wildlife park near there, maybe snorkeling and lots of beach time above anything else.

However, i am trying to build up a small jewelry collection and like to take a piece of jewelry home wherever i go. I know i get more wear out of fine jewelry than costume (not worth buying costume to me anymore because i do not end up wearing it much.) I have no idea where to go. Was thinking of buying maybe a tiny pair of chandelier earrings. I also like the Australian pearls but it seems they sell them at any australian jewelry store so if anything i can get that piece and another piece. Only planning on getting 1-2 pieces priced 1k or under-4k each. I know some stores start at 10k and up so thats not what i am looking for at this time. Perferrably a place that sells a range of both YG and WG.

Was trying to do a couple of internet searches, but am still very unsure. Most jewelers put photos of like 10 pieces of jewelry on their website when they really might sell 900 pieces. If anyone has a great jewelry store in Australia, let me know!! TIA. :smile:
If you are wanting pearls it can only be Kailis Pearls. They are west Australian pearls that are world famous. Smaller jewlery stores sell pearls but they are not Kailis pearls. Kailis have a store in the city at 29 king st Perth. King streeet is where the high end stores can be found. Ecali Fine Jewellery in Subiaco is another great store. Subiaco is 10 minutes drive from the city. They also sell kailis pearl jewellery. I have recently purchased from Ecali and they were wonderful.

Cams

May 14, 2017
Hi there I live in Perth and recently purchased my pearl earrings from Kailis they are gorgeous everytime I wear them, I get compliments. If you want diamond you can also go to Stefan jeweler they sell a variety of gold., stones etc. Perth Mint has also some beautiful jewelelry. All the best and enjoy your shopping.