Finds at NYC Loehmann's in Chelsea

Jan 18, 2008
Yesterday I was just walking by and decided to stop in because I needed a new wallet. I didn't find a wallet but when I was walking around on the main floor there was a small folding table with maybe ten or fifteen pairs of Louboutins. They ranged in price from $199 to $250. A couple flat loafer and ballet-type styles, some neon-ish booties (these didn't seem that popular since there were several), and a couple others whose style names I am unsure of. I walked away with these:

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/33773

But in nude/pale pink nappa leather. They were $250 and after signing up with their reward card the total was about $262.

Besides the Louboutins they had a D&G Lily bag in case for $399! Oh, it was so beautiful...bright lipstick red. But it was huuuuge. I think the largest Lily they made. It would have made a great carry-on? It was hard to walk away. The original tag was something like $1395 or $1695 (can't remember).

They also had some Rebecca Minkoff MABs and minis. I think they were $399 and under but honestly my mind is fuzzy. Back in the shoe department they had a of Manolos and other big brands...Marni, Prada, Miu Miu, etc. Good stock and it seemed like some of them they had just put out. Some of them were from the last Barney's warehouse sale (yikes). But the prices seemed great, I didn't see anything over $250. Some really great Costume National boots. Sigh.

Hope this helps someone. If I had more money I would have gone crazy. I'm still not sure if I am going to keep the Louboutins but I feel like they were such a good deal I should wait it out and see.

LC2009

Jan 21, 2009
Thanks for the heads up! Do you happen to remember if there were any larger sizes (9 1/2 - 10)?

Sassy

OH baggies!
Dec 21, 2005
nyc
Do you remember what color rebecca minkoff MABs and MAMs they had? Thanks for the report!

Jan 18, 2008
There was one suede pair in a larger size (I think 39.5?). The others I didn't check because they weren't my style. Maybe they will bring out more? I don't know where they were from. They were in pretty good shape - didn't seem like they had been tried on a million times already, etc...

Yeah, the Bloody Marys (I love saying that) are beeeeautiful. But hobbling around my bedroom last night in them was painful. Maybe they'll break in? I might dye them, not sure yet. Was $260 a relatively good price? I am fairly new to the Louboutin sale watch.

Nov 26, 2008
NYC
Sassy i saw RM bags at the sheepshead bay brooklyn loehmann's also around $399 last week they had a turquoise blue kind of color and other ones too in case i dont remember what else but maybe you can give them a call to see what they have or stop by. :smile: