Finding something similar

crushgoil

Jun 11, 2011
Calgary, AB Canada
My current dilemma: I am in love with this polish but cannot get it in Canada. Does anyone know of a similar polish? Or can you think of a similar base colour that I could add a glitter topper to in order to create a similar look?

Any ideas would help.

Attachments

GhstDreamer

Lady Philosophy
Authenticator
O.G.
May 13, 2008
Near carnage alley
If you really really like it maybe you can get yourself an American polish fairy to help you out? It looks like a Whimsical Ideas polish?

crushgoil

Jun 11, 2011
Calgary, AB Canada
GhstDreamer said:
If you really really like it maybe you can get yourself an American polish fairy to help you out? It looks like a Whimsical Ideas polish?
Yeah, it is. I've tried to stop wanting it... But I just can't :P !
Did anyone buy Dollish Purple Rain? If so, would it be anywhere close?

PolishQueen

Sep 14, 2011
Israel
You could set up one of those American PO Boxes that has those mailing services, i've been thinking of doing that and i probably will once i'm off my no buy.

crushgoil

Jun 11, 2011
Calgary, AB Canada
PolishQueen said:
You could set up one of those American PO Boxes that has those mailing services, i've been thinking of doing that and i probably will once i'm off my no buy.
Very cool idea! I can't imagine doing it just for this one polish though :P

PolishQueen

Sep 14, 2011
Israel
Very cool idea! I can't imagine doing it just for this one polish though :P
That's the beauty part of it though that it doesn't cost to much to set up if i remember correctly from what i read about the one i was considering. But if you have the US PO box you would be able to shop online at Sally's, Ulta and Sephora (no Sephora where i live) which for me is very tempting plus you would be able to take advantage of all the great sales that Zoya does. Currently it doesn't make sence for me as i don't buy much monthly but if i was it would make sence i could have saved myself a fortune in December on shipping as i could have consolidated my orders into one package.

If that doesn't help the only other suggestion i have is evilBay. if it's just that one polish you want...

crushgoil

Jun 11, 2011
Calgary, AB Canada
PolishQueen said:
That's the beauty part of it though that it doesn't cost to much to set up if i remember correctly from what i read about the one i was considering. But if you have the US PO box you would be able to shop online at Sally's, Ulta and Sephora (no Sephora where i live) which for me is very tempting plus you would be able to take advantage of all the great sales that Zoya does. Currently it doesn't make sence for me as i don't buy much monthly but if i was it would make sence i could have saved myself a fortune in December on shipping as i could have consolidated my orders into one package.

If that doesn't help the only other suggestion i have is evilBay. if it's just that one polish you want...
I totally forgot about the amazing zoya sales! I might just look into it!