Finding Oran Sandals in tan in Las Vegas

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I will be in Vegas in August and was curious about the tan Oran Sandals stock at the boutiques there. Are they hard to find or do you have a good chance of being in stock? I’m a 39. They only have one size available online and I think it was a 41. I’ve just never seen them available online in my size.

2. Call them...they will tell you and likely hold it...

cmadtmifyb0623 likes this.
  3. If you have a local H boutique, they can do a search & perhaps bring them in for you...

4. Yeah the closest one to me is the one they are building in Orlando I’m only an hour from them but they’re not open yet. but I’ll try and call them ahead of time before I arrive in Vegas to see if they have any. Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice