Finding myself obsessed with Miu Miu Harlequin in blues

Haha, join the club! I don't have the resources to get my hands on one at the moment! Hopefully someone will get one and post pics! GL!!

Join the club H-girl!! We are all on the hunt for the blue Harlequin. I found the medium sized one at Harrods (it should be here within a week or so) and have put myself on the waiting list for the large one at the Miu Miu store in NY. Unfortunately, the NY store may not be getting anymore of the large blue in either. :crybaby:

Join the club H-girl!! We are all on the hunt for the blue Harlequin. I found the medium sized one at Harrods (it should be here within a week or so) and have put myself on the waiting list for the large one at the Miu Miu store in NY. Unfortunately, the NY store may not be getting anymore of the large blue in either. :crybaby:

Oh Miu2... I am so excited and can't wait for your blue harlequin to get to you already. I'm counting the days! Your miu miu collection is going to get even more beautiful with the addition of your multiple harlequins!!!

I would love to find one in the medium size. Do you mind miu2 to mention the cost. I am sure this bag is outta my league, but a girl has to try. Those bags are to die for! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

I'm not sure if this is the large one or not, but Mytheresa.com has a blue harlequin. It looks cheaper than the pink one so I think it might be smaller...