Finding Isabelle/outlet help

coach1974

Jan 7, 2013
I am looking for a magenta isabelle. Anyone seen one lately? The 3 outlets near me have been closed due to the blizzard, I haven't been able to call this weekend possibly closed tomorrow as well.

Now do I put my self on client track for the bag? Or will a SA track down a bag? Do they call other locations to do a charge send, or do I just call random stores, find one then go to my store and have them charge send?

I am new to all this......ANY advise would be wonderful... I don't mind calling around, just wanted to know what method works the best
my 3 stores are ******* ct.
Lee Mass
and Wrentham Mass (the furthest from me)
Thanks

I am looking for a magenta isabelle. Anyone seen one lately? The 3 outlets near me have been closed due to the blizzard, I haven't been able to call this weekend possibly closed tomorrow as well.

Now do I put my self on client track for the bag? Or will a SA track down a bag? Do they call other locations to do a charge send, or do I just call random stores, find one then go to my store and have them charge send?

I am new to all this......ANY advise would be wonderful... I don't mind calling around, just wanted to know what method works the best
Lee Mass
Thanks
Now, I happen to look at online auction site (the main one) and there are currently some listed. Personally, I have hesitation in going that route. But you may want to check it out. It would be a lot less work if you are comfortable with it.

Now, I happen to look at online auction site (the main one) and there are currently some listed. Personally, I have hesitation in going that route. But you may want to check it out. It would be a lot less work if you are comfortable with it.

I have some on my watch list on the auction site... problem with that I cant return if I needed to. I haven't actually tried one on yet. I would like to try one on it at all possible...

If I absolutely cant find one in a store, I would go "popular auction" route for sure. :biggrin:

I have some on my watch list on the auction site... problem with that I cant return if I needed to. I haven't actually tried one on yet. I would like to try one on it at all possible...

If I absolutely cant find one in a store, I would go "popular auction" route for sure. :biggrin:
I know - that is one of my main problems with going the auction route. Do you live close to any stores that have Coach Isabelle in a different color? One auction I noticed had 3 to sell and they were really reasonable. Hopefully you saw that one. Good luck!

I know - that is one of my main problems with going the auction route. Do you live close to any stores that have Coach Isabelle in a different color? One auction I noticed had 3 to sell and they were really reasonable. Hopefully you saw that one. Good luck!
Yes I have that one in my watch list....I may venture out tomorrow (if anything is open due to blizzard) to see if Macy's has any...or if the FP has onein any color left just to try on.
I am on a mission... funny a few months ago I would have never even thought about a magenta bag....let alone one that is much bigger than anything I have ever wornin the past LOL

Yes I have that one in my watch list....I may venture out tomorrow (if anything is open due to blizzard) to see if Macy's has any...or if the FP has onein any color left just to try on.
I am on a mission... funny a few months ago I would have never even thought about a magenta bag....let alone one that is much bigger than anything I have ever wornin the past LOL
Well good luck to you!. I have been on a black Coach handbag mission for a while. Seems I am finding I like all the styles or colors that are hard to come by. But my outlet in MN I have no luck with - unless I want the factory bags.

I have also been considering the Isabelle in black with silver hardware. None of the Coach stores have it but Macys did. I tried it on there and it is a very nice bag. I like the leather as I think it would be more durable than some.

So you must be in the NE if you are talking blizzard.

Lee Mass
Thanks

If you can find a good SA, they will check the computer to see if there are any out there at other outlets. If so, they will call the other store and put it on hold. Then you will fill out the paper work and they will take your credit card imprint and fax the info over to the outlet that has the bag, and they will ship it to you.

If not, ask to be put on client track, but don't count on being called.
Most people call around and find the bag, put it on hold, then go to their outlet and fill out the paperwork.
BTW, not all outlets do it, and some will only do it in their own district, so start with the closer outlets.

There are several threads about charge sends, do a search for more info.

Well good luck to you!. I have been on a black Coach handbag mission for a while. Seems I am finding I like all the styles or colors that are hard to come by. But my outlet in MN I have no luck with - unless I want the factory bags.

I have also been considering the Isabelle in black with silver hardware. None of the Coach stores have it but Macys did. I tried it on there and it is a very nice bag. I like the leather as I think it would be more durable than some.

So you must be in the NE if you are talking blizzard.
Well I was able to venture out today. No Magenta Isabelle @ Macys. But they did have a black one I was able to try on.... love the shape and size, went to Coach FP she looked in the computer said there are 1000 Magenta in Jax and asked if I wanted to order ( of course not seeing as I know they are in the outlets)
I ended up doing the buy it now on the 'e' auction site. Brand new with tags free shipping 189$

Well I was able to venture out today. No Magenta Isabelle @ Macys. But they did have a black one I was able to try on.... love the shape and size, went to Coach FP she looked in the computer said there are 1000 Magenta in Jax and asked if I wanted to order ( of course not seeing as I know they are in the outlets)
I ended up doing the buy it now on the 'e' auction site. Brand new with tags free shipping 189$
Great! Glad you found what you were looking for and a great price!

Got the bag yesterday..LOVE it, as described, BRAND NEW with tags. Really nice shape no flaws I could find. So very happy!!
Yay! Glad you found what you were looking for and a good price. I have only bought one bag off of an auction site - pre-owned. It was in great shape but had a pretty strong sent of perfume that I could not tolerate so I resold it. Because of that I am hesitant to try again.

It is interesting to notice some people have their prices HIGHER than the retail price if they are bags that are sold out. I think that is bad. I can see if people bid them up higher but not to ask that off the bat.

Enjoy your bag!

That's a good deal. I saw it at Macy's in Bakersfield, CA, yesterday. It was over $200 before taxes. It is so pretty!

I was able to find an Isabelle in jade today at the outlet in *******, CT. The color is stunning! I went there hoping to find something in pink but the jade Isabelle was calling out to me!! Alll handbags were 50% off retail so I got the Isabelle for $179 plus tax.

I was able to find an Isabelle in jade today at the outlet in *******, CT. The color is stunning! I went there hoping to find something in pink but the jade Isabelle was calling out to me!! Alll handbags were 50% off retail so I got the Isabelle for $179 plus tax.

Curious, did you see any more of them or was that the only one?