Finding celebrity paparazzi photos..

gayboy

*not actually gay* i'm elle
Aug 1, 2013
I was wondering where you can find lots of celebrity paparazzi photos? This seems a little odd, but I'm starting a new website and need photos of celebs carrying contemporary designer and low end premium designer bags. Obviously, they won't be A-listers so it's not as if I can just look at online celebrity articles.

I only need a few pictures a week, which doesn't seem that hard, but I'm really struggling! Thanks in advance!

TMZ, Just Jared, People, Zimbio, Daily Mail, etc. . . . I'd suggest crediting them when you swipe their photos though ;)

Thanks for the help. I've done so much searching but still can only find celebs with high end and/or unknown bags; they're usually too famous to carry the type of bags I'm trying to find them carrying.

I need to move to NY, buy a camera, and follow around some below C list celebrities :lol:

I was wondering where you can find lots of celebrity paparazzi photos? This seems a little odd, but I'm starting a new website and need photos of celebs carrying contemporary designer and low end premium designer bags. Obviously, they won't be A-listers so it's not as if I can just look at online celebrity articles.

I only need a few pictures a week, which doesn't seem that hard, but I'm really struggling! Thanks in advance!

What is a low end premium designer bag?