Finding a Gucci Marrakech (all leather) hobo in black

Aug 21, 2011
Hello dear Gucci-lovers!

Is it impossible to find a preloved Gucci Marrakech leather hobo in black? I fell in love with it when it came out, but at the time I didn't have the money to get it. Also it seems that most Danish people buy the logo-stuff, so I've given up on finding a preowned one on Danish sites.

Aside from eBay, do you experts have any idea where I should search for one? :smile: All tips are greatly appreciated. :biggrin:

The bag is turning into one of my obsessions as I really love the style..

Thanks for reading so far! :smile:

Attachments

• Gucci-Marrakech-leather-hobo-bag-1.jpg
    Gucci-Marrakech-leather-hobo-bag-1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 162
Yup, great bag :tup:

Are there any Gucci outlets in Denmark?

I know there is one in the Netherlands and one in Bicester UK, I wonder if they do charge and send?

Sadly no Outlets in Denmark, but my boyfriend lives in London, UK, so Bicester isn't a bad idea! I just didn't know they had a Gucci outlet out there. :smile: Thank you for the tip!! :smile: I'm pretty sure my bf could swing by Bicester or maybe they do charge and send, no idea, but it's definitely worth a try.

^ Brilliant, fingers crossed you get your beautiful bag

BTW, write to the SM in the Copenhagen store and copy in Gucci HQ, how you're disappointed with their lack of choice. It's ridiculous that you have to go to these lengths to get a leather bag (don't mention outlet though ;) )

^ Brilliant, fingers crossed you get your beautiful bag

BTW, write to the SM in the Copenhagen store and copy in Gucci HQ, how you're disappointed with their lack of choice. It's ridiculous that you have to go to these lengths to get a leather bag (don't mention outlet though ;) )

Haha.. The Danish Gucci shop (in the centre) really isn't that helpful. They usually carry very limited stock of most things, and they also have major attitude. ;) I'm just annoyed at myself that I let this great bag go, since (I assume?) it's not in stores anymore.

And thank you very much! :smile: I really hope I'm able to get it at some point.