Financing your LV addiction

I new to LV myself, but would never go into debt over a bag. Save your money. When you have enough it will feel great to go in and purchase your speedy. For me, half the fun is in the anticipation of a future purchase.
^^^^^Yup! This is my same exact LV buying mentality.

I think it's great that you have classy taste for someone so young :yes:. (Though I'm relieved that I didn't know anything about LV until after I graduated college...ha ha ha). I have a bag fund that I regularly put into regardless of whether there's something I want to buy. It fattens up when there'se nothing you want and the money is there when you're ready. If you're a hardcore bag-lover like me, you could consider doing that, too.

*raises hand*
bye.gif
..... another poor college student here.

I'm a Part-Time College Student and Full-Time Worker.

It is very hard to fund my LV addiction as I have to pay for my own college tuition and books which is SO expensive these days. Plus on top of that I have my own apartment and pay rent and utility bills. *sigh*

Basically, the way I get Louis Vuitton items is by my 2 credit cards, which are both maxed out right now. :rolleyes:

Once I finish paying off both of the credit cards I buy more LVs and then go on to paying them off again ... and so on. Thats my routine.

I unfortunately have to wait until I can get new LV stuff but on the bright side that makes me appreciate every item I get even more. :tup:

I always liked LV bags but didn't start buying any until I turned 41 (4 years ago). I was working part time for 13 years while my kids were little. This is my second year back to work full time. Both my husband and I have good paying jobs and we also invest in properties. Once I felt like our priorities such as investments and savings were in place, I decided to indulge a little on myself. I basically lived way below my means until very recently. It actually feels good to be able to splurge and still not get into debt.

I feel your frustration! I'm a broke college student as well. When it comes to buying a nice bag I just save up. I have a bag fund that I set aside a portion of my money into whenever I get a chance. It takes forever which kills me because I'm not a patient person at all, but it's the only way for me. I could never let myself have a credit card, I'd be drowning in debt after a week lol.

I gave up working a corp job to be a stay at home mom.

I have 2 degrees, 2 children and a hubby that spoils me rotten.

I pay for all my bags with my credit cards, which I pay in full each month.

I'm a recent college grad, hopefully going to law school soon.

Lucky enough to have an amazing part-time job atm, which finances my bags. I pay for all my bags and other expensive non-essentials. Parents pay for school, "essential" bags/clothes (non LV, lol), and I live at home.

I try to save part of what I make, but lately it's ALL been going towards bags and clothes. Hopefully after mirage (my last big purchase), I'll be able to save some more.

I don't want to worry about how to pay for it as much as which one to get next! I desperately need a good "carry everything" good size handbag in black. Any suggestions?

i work for my family business. i'm very lucky to live rent free (in my parents old home), so only a portion of my paycheck goes to utilities and my car.

i charge LV on my credit card (airline miles) and pay it off immediately online.

of course there's a lot of saving involved lol.

I have a black Epi Speedy 25 (I think it's a 25). Anyway, it's my least favorite Louis. Too small, too stiff and I get "zipper-hands" everytime I reach into it...did I say it's too small!

I can’t afford too many LVs as well.I don’t have a job right now and I am not a college student (graduated already), so I will need to get a full-time job and some freelance jobs/cases to fund the money for LVs once I move back to my country in 2 weeks.(and I’ll need to pay rent too:wacko:)