Financial Times article: Coach Shifts Half of Manufacturing Out of China

I did not mean to state that they go there to help the countries I am well aware that they do it to take the advantage but in the end that is the countries going rate and taking there business there does help even if they just do it to make more money...

In the end the issue is that this happens all over the world.. All sorts of Countries do this all the time... Many clothing companies are moving to some South American Countries because Asia is getting to expensive other companies are moving to poorer Asian Country or India, ect... It is the way of doing business on a global scale...

Lets not forget that in the USA there are many a job where the employee does not get paid a fare wage for there work....

If this is the way of doing business on a global scale, then business (aka the international human string pullers) as a whole should be ashamed.

Many people in the US do not get paid fair wages for their work performed (look at how WalMart treats store employeees), and many choose to work under the table for various reasons, but I do not know many in the US who work for, for instance, $2 a day.. whose young children must go w/o education to work to help the family survive.. who work 12 hour days/7 days a week, etc..

I'm sorry but stating that in the end this happens all over the world is no excuse for it occurring.

If this is the way of doing business on a global scale, then business (aka the international human string pullers) as a whole should be ashamed.

Many people in the US do not get paid fair wages for their work performed (look at how WalMart treats store employeees), and many choose to work under the table for various reasons, but I do not know many in the US who work for, for instance, $2 a day.. whose young children must go w/o education to work to help the family survive.. who work 12 hour days/7 days a week, etc..

I'm sorry but stating that in the end this happens all over the world is no excuse for it occurring.

Ok we all have our opinion... I was born in a Communist Nation where there are no options/capacity to make any kind of a living (and still can not).. I am lucky enough that my parents moved to this country when I was a small child... So I am very aware of International issues and how the world does not work how it should..

I do not want to make this an issue... the statements are my opinion based on my life and believes and no one else.... but in the End I do not disagree with Coach's choices including there right to charge the going price for there bags..

Bag makers in France or Italy do not pay their employees more just because they increase there prices either...

Ok we all have our opinion... I was born in a Communist Nation where there are no options/capacity to make any kind of a living (and still can not).. I am lucky enough that my parents moved to this country when I was a small child... So I am very aware of International issues and how the world does not work how it should..

I do not want to make this an issue... the statements are my opinion based on my life and believes and no one else.... but in the End I do not disagree with Coach's choices including there right to charge the going price for there bags..

Bag makers in France or Italy do not pay their employees more just because they increase there prices either...

Agree to disagree is fair. :o) I do totally 100% agree that Coach has the right to charge whatever they want for their bags.. it's our choice to buy them or pass.

We all have our opinions, true point.