Finally...

Phiomega

O.G.
Aug 19, 2012
... a Nero BV!

I have seen her in real life back in early June, but I was not looking for a black multifunction BV. I have loved the leather then, but was not enticed by it. Then I got this 'Nero' fever because I got a black Bal and really got a lot of use from it. Then comes the contemplation of which style to get --- where I went back and forth thinking if this style is too casual, as I usually likes bag that can traverse formal and casual easily. After about a total of five visits to BV boutique, and numerous helpful comments in this forum, let me now present, finally a Nero BV for me... the cervo loop!

IMG_1506144335.240174.jpg

Doing a total black and white casual today and loving how Nero complements it. My shoes are gold mules and I got red G shock on my wrist. Here is a closer look at the yummy leather:

IMG_1506144566.038848.jpg

Black is indeed make her looks more formal... am looking forward to use it for office on Monday! Many thanks to @indiaink @frenziedhandbag @ksuromax and others that have helped me in the thinking!

... a Nero BV!

I have seen her in real life back in early June, but I was not looking for a black multifunction BV. I have loved the leather then, but was not enticed by it. Then I got this 'Nero' fever because I got a black Bal and really got a lot of use from it. Then comes the contemplation of which style to get --- where I went back and forth thinking if this style is too casual, as I usually likes bag that can traverse formal and casual easily. After about a total of five visits to BV boutique, and numerous helpful comments in this forum, let me now present, finally a Nero BV for me... the cervo loop!

View attachment 3832647

Doing a total black and white casual today and loving how Nero complements it. My shoes are gold mules and I got red G shock on my wrist. Here is a closer look at the yummy leather:

View attachment 3832649

Black is indeed make her looks more formal... am looking forward to use it for office on Monday! Many thanks to @indiaink @frenziedhandbag @ksuromax and others that have helped me in the thinking!
Sooo beautiful!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Sooo beautiful!

Thank you!

Yay to scoring a classic Nero BV and in the yummiest leather (I'm biased, I admit it). Black really makes this style look elegant and I do see you using it for all occasions. I like that you moved into it straight away. [emoji106]

Yes I can't believe how elegant it looks and how 'at home' I feel with her... I even have a crazy thought of bringing her to a wedding I am attending tonight! (Maybe not but I will try he look -- will dressed up in black top and silky silvery pleated skirt). Can't help but moving straight away!

Congrats Phio! The Cervo leather looks so great in Nero. So silky. Yum.
I bet you'll get lots of wear out of it. :flowers:

It is indeed very silky. I can't stop stroking it like a mad bag lady.

Here is another picture that showcase the yumminess of the leather:
IMG_1506163635.459817.jpg

... a Nero BV!

View attachment 3832647

View attachment 3832649

Yay, she's beautiful! And so classy! Glad I could help shift your mind to Nero Thinking! :flowers:

And with the outfit you describe, I can totally see both of you rocking a wedding!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag