Which exotic leather??

• Braise porosus croc

• Braise ostrich

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

femina

Mar 19, 2006
Gone to the hermes store today. Finally, I've ordered not one but 2 birkins. A matte alligator orange birkin/ palladium hardware in size 30cm & braise porosus croc birkin/24kt gold hardware in size 35cm. Can't decide which color so order 2. Thxs ladies for all of your votes!! :amuse: :amuse: Have to wait for more than 2 years.

Okay. Now, after looking at all of your posts, I find that ostrich leather seems beautiful. Do you think 2 croc bags are just too much?? Should I change braise porosus croc to ostrich leather??

It depends what you like more, to give you some variety the ostrich might be good but if you had your heart set on two crocs stick to it! I personally love the croc! Depending on the color ostrich I'd go that way too though...hell get 3! ;)

Braise Croc all the way!!! I will probably be kicked out of the PF for saying this, but I don't like Ostrich it looks kreepy like it has some kind of desease..:lol: Sorry Guys..:sad:

Can't found pics of braise ostrich birkin. So, decided to make use of an orange ostrich instead. So, imagine the orange ostrich is braise, which one is more gorgeous?

Attachments

• hbup200512008a.jpg
    hbup200512008a.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 130
  • hbup200512008e.jpg
    hbup200512008e.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 99
  • hbup200503004a.jpg
    hbup200503004a.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 107
  • hbup200503004e.jpg
    hbup200503004e.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 104
The braise ostrich would look like blood...only because I know about the whole feathers coming out of the holes thing. If you dont think about it, should be okay though. IMO the braise croc is nicer :biggrin:

hmmm......okay. I think I agree with all of you. Braise croc looks more beautiful than braise ostrich. So....I'm sticking with my order. This is my final decision. Thxs ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.