Finally.......

Which exotic leather??

• Braise porosus croc

• Braise ostrich

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queenie said:
Femina, hope you don't mind my asking how much it's gonna cost for the 2 bags you ordered?
Oh.....I'm already stressed with my spending. Never in my life I pay so much for bags!!! It gonna cost me more than SGD$20,000!!! Luckily, I'm not marrried yet. Hehehehe.........:amuse: :amuse:

femina said:
Gone to the hermes store today. Finally, I've ordered not one but 2 birkins. A matte alligator orange birkin/ palladium hardware in size 30cm & braise porosus croc birkin/24kt gold hardware in size 35cm. Can't decide which color so order 2.

Femina, I hate to tell you this...SGD$20,000 is not even enough to pay for half the price of a 30cm croc Birkin.

You should find out from your VIP Mum how much the Hermes croc Birkins are.

gigi leung said:
Femina, I hate to tell you this...SGD$20,000 is not even enough to pay for half the price of a 30cm croc Birkin.

You should find out from your VIP Mum how much the Hermes croc Birkins are.
Ya...I know that. That's why I stated it's more than SGD$20,000. The SA told me it's around up to SGD$60,000 plus. Aaaaaeeeeee.............I'm already stressed!!! Luckily, I have my mum to fork out a bit of money for me.....she haven't bought for me a gift yet for my enrolment in university...so this is a gift from her for me!!! Hooray...!!!!:amuse: :amuse: :amuse:

But, I still need to work part-time or else...little savings left. Anyone wants to hire me....??:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ayyyyyyyy, $6k is enough for me. Today, this guy was walking next to me with a lit cigarette and I was so afraid he was going to touch my baby birkin with his nasty cigarette. Can you imagine walking around with a bag that costs as much as a down payment for a house, to have some idiot flickering his cigarette near it?

Famina - why is wait so long? Is it for them to find the leather or is it because there too many people already ahead of you?

Kellybag - I worry about odor and sunlight. I never leave by bags in direct sunlight, and never take any bags to a korean BBQ house.

Greentea said:
Oh my, I would have given him the evil eye!!

He was in his own little world, just walking with a lit cigarette and brushed me from behind and walked quickly past me. I wasn't walking slow or anything, but on a crowded street, you need to watch out for such characters who brush by you from behind!

femina said:
Ya...I know that. That's why I stated it's more than SGD$20,000. The SA told me it's around up to SGD$60,000 plus. Aaaaaeeeeee.............I'm already stressed!!! Luckily, I have my mum to fork out a bit of money for me.....she haven't bought for me a gift yet for my enrolment in university...so this is a gift from her for me!!! Hooray...!!!!:amuse: :amuse: :amuse:
REALLY? :weird:

You're able to place order for 2 croc Birkins, a 30cm and a 35cm, and your SA said it's around SGD$60,000+ ?

I don't mean to be rude, but I find your story unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.