Finally Won Authentic INDIGO!

didnt you just get an indigo reade?

Congrat's on the auction :smile:

You have a great memory! I did- and it went back to LV. :confused1: It was way too small for me. I have a 2 year old and cannot carry the bag and my son etc...without a strap so- I sent off to find one that can go either way! Thanks! :flowers: if anyone wants Reade pm in indigo- LV Plaza Frontenac St. Louis has one! :upsidedown:

:balloon: Everyone here is so exceptionally nice- I appreciate all the wonderful comments. My husband could care less- so this has been great for me.:shame: I just want to say a good heartfelt thanks for the support in my bag addiction.....:flowers:

Reade is very small looking but it fits all the essentials, but since you have a 2 year old I can imagine it´s wayy too small for you.

Reade is very small looking but it fits all the essentials, but since you have a 2 year old I can imagine it´s wayy too small for you.

The Reade is cute and it does fit the essentials! :graucho: I too will have to be on a purse ban- unless of course I purchase a keepall 50 for Christmas/b-day present:blink: I saw your new bags! Fabulous!:love: