Finally Won Authentic INDIGO!

1. :wlae: Finally won an authentic Indigo Vernis- After the debocle with the nonauthentic fraudulent knockoff roxbury (still fighting though!). I won a Beautiful Stillwood in Indigo. I Tried this on at LV on Tuesday and it was the only other Vernis bag that I wanted...just didn't want to pay the price. So- Here she is all...she has been authenticated as well. We are on our way- now I need the strap and have my eye on some!:love: Hopefully I will figure out how to upload pics when I get her...need to think of a name for her....hmmmmmmm:flowers:

eBay: MPRS~ RARE LOUIS VUITTON Vernis Stillwood Vertical Bag (item 6888656133 end time Sep-05-06 19:29:18 PDT)

2. Wow...the Stillwood is such a beauty...congrats!!

3. THAT is a gorgeous bag! congrats! i hope to get a wallet in that color one day!

4. Thanks so much! As it has been a LONG HARD road... to get one...:yahoo:

5. Me too! Except they sell for about New prices! UGH- LOL ;)

6. didnt you just get an indigo reade?

Congrat's on the auction :smile:

7. SO JEALOUS!!!:hysteric::lol: I LOVE Indigo!!! Beautiful buy!!! CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:

8. :nuts: It's a beauty:love: !!! Congrats!!:yahoo:

9. that is so different, its nice... =) congrats!!

10. Oh it looks so beautiful!! INDIGO is one of the most awesomest vernis colors!

11. Congrats!! I love the Indigo!

12. Yay I'm glad someone here got that! I have been watching it for weeks, they kept relisting it. CONGRATS and can't wait to see pics! :biggrin:

13. Pretty :smile:

14. I love your new bag!! congrats!!!

15. Congrats!
    It's gorgeous bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice