Finally won a good auction! Legacy

Alexa5

O.G.
Nov 2, 2011
I had been looking at style 11127--the whiskey legacy shoulder bag, and originally bought one for more than what I wanted to pay-- returned that one because it had the look of more use than I expected.

Then this thread motivated me to try again:

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/ah-i-did-unthinkable-i-dunked-legacy-vachetta-756231.html

So, I kept hoping for a cheaper one, and if it looked like I needed to "dunk" it when I get it, I would. I found this auction literally at the end of the day yesterday with 15 minutes left... it looks in pretty good shape, only had one bid on it, and I ended up winning the auction at $107. I was so happy! Usually I get outsniped at the end, so I was a bit surprised.

So, updated with pics. The bag was in great condition...so all I did was clean the fabric a little bit just to make it feel more like new, and it is good to go:

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

You can see around the hardware it is a little darker, but to be honest, that doesn't really bother me... I was more concerned with getting something pretty clean and at a good price.