FINALLY took the plunge!! MINI LIN!! also....MC Past.

LVCRAZED

Ya, but no.
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
Well,.....I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been agonizing with this decision for the LONGEST time. Thinking..."What if the Mini Lin is too saggy?? What if I don't like it?? What if this..what if that?" "Too saggy????"

DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB!! It's not EVEN too saggy. It's just fine!!! I usually put my US Magazine on the bottom of my other speedies and it's fine. Well, LOL the Mini Lin is NO DIFFERENT!! Looks the same as if it were canvas w/ a mag on the bottom! (IMO)

Just for the heck of it I took my mag out of my Mini Lin to see if it "would sag"...and NOPE, looked the same. (But I think that's because on the bottom I have my groom wallet, sm. agenda, wapity, etc. perhaps that helped it keep it's shape on the bottom..)

Neway I LOVE my Mini Lin!:love: I wished I hadn't wasted soooo much time over the "sag issue" that I did. :Push: This is now Speedy # 6!! Azur's next up! LOL!!

Ohhhh...btw...I ordered it from Elux (Dec. 24) along w/ the MC pastilles...(my xmas presents..) Neway....My Mini Lin says MADE IN FRANCE!! YAY!! I know, I know...no difference in quality etc. but I do like it to say FRANCE. How lucky was that "Made in France" from Elux.?? Guess it was meant to be...Heehee!! Definitely a BONUS!!!

Well..Just wanted to share w/ you all!! Thx for listening!

:flowers: Thanks Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowers:

Ya, I love the pastilles on the Mini Lin....it really stands out!:nuts: I am so thrilled with this bag!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: I can't wait to take her out!!
I just love her!!:girlsigh: